Photolog 2018: Day 215 of 365

on
Friday, August 3, 2018

I was too lazy to pack lunch today, so when I was on my break today, I decided to try something I have never tried before: a poke bowl. I know, it's crazy, right? It's been such a big food trend over the last few years here and I had yet to try it. I shocked even myself. So today, I decided on the tuna and salmon poke bowl from YOi Japanese Eatery. The sashimi is tossed in soy sauce and sesame oil, and comes with lettuce, avocado, tempura bits, and nori drizzled with spicy mayo on a bed of rice. It's not authentic in the least, and it's pretty pricey at about $13, but it's really tasty and doesn't give me serious itis afterwards so it might just be my new treat day lunch favourite.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9