Friday Five: Just Wing It

on
Friday, August 31, 2018
This week's Friday Five:
  1. What's something for which you are waiting your tern? The BTS concert in Hamilton on September 23! They just started their Love Yourself World Tour in Seoul last weekend and are making their way to North America next week, and this is the first official BTS tour with Canadian dates! Finally!

  2. What have you lately gone cuckoo for? I just watched To All The Boys I've Loved Before when I was at my friend Tuta's apartment last week, and it is so freaking cute. I read the novel when it first came out and didn't think it would become a film, but they actually did a really good job at adapting it. It's well-cast and well-scripted, and just as charming as the book. It's totally one of those feel-good teen rom-coms that I can watch over and over again.

  3. What's got you feeling down? I've been getting a lot of neck cramps lately. It's either my pillows or my mattress, or both. But I changed my pillows last year and didn't get neck cramps for a while, so I think I just need to get a new bed. (The one I'm using currently is as old as me, so I think it's about time.)

  4. What's something you acquired that was unexpectedly cheep? My BTS Official Light Stick Ver.3. I don't want to say that it was cheap, but it was cheaper than I was expecting. I had asked my BTS merch guy in Seoul to pre-order one for me from the BigHit Shop because it always ends up being cheaper to buy through him with standard EMS shipping than for me to directly order from the BigHit Shop with standard shipping (BigHit charges way more for international shipping for some reason). They're ₩33,000 in South Korea, which is about $40 CAD. He charged me $38 USD for it, which was a steal even after shipping, because they would've been double the price with shipping if I directly ordered it from the BigHit Shop. Plus, they're going for $55 USD at their concerts and for US orders, so I still got a good price for it.

  5. What's that fowl smell? Crowded public places. It's summer. It's just a sea of body odor and hot, wet garbage out there.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9