Friday Five: The Road to H. E. Double Hockeysticks

on
Friday, July 13, 2018
This week's Friday Five:
  1. What are some titles in your to-read stack? You know, I used to read a lot but I haven't dedicated any time to books this year. If I'm going to be frank, I spend all of my free time at home consuming BTS content rather than reading or watching TV shows. But I do want to finish Turtles All the Way Down by John Green (I actually already have it but have only gotten past one chapter), get Still Me by Jojo Moyes (mostly because I already read the first two books in this series), and eventually start the Cormoran Strikes series by Robert Gailbraith (a.k.a. J. K. Rowling).

  2. What are the highlights of this weekend's to-do list? Sadly, I have work this entire weekend, so I don't really have a to-do list.

  3. Which current or upcoming movies are you looking forward to? I haven't watched a movie since Pitch Perfect 3 last November, so I've missed a lot of films (I didn't even watch Black Panther, which everyone and their mothers were talking about), but I actually really, really want to watch Incredibles 2. I don't know if I'll actually get the chance to (in theatres, anyway), but Pixar films are always a must-see in my books (except for maybe Cars). I'll probably end up getting it on DVD.

  4. What's something you meant to do this past week that will have to wait until next week? Well, I've been meaning to get a haircut for like, two months and it hasn't happened yet, so we shall see.

  5. What's an unfinished project (unrelated to media consumption) you haven't touched in at least a year? I don't have any. I don't start projects, to be honest, because I know that I'll have to dedicate a certain amount of time that I don't have (or am unwilling to set aside) for such things. I'm not really much of a hobbyist.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9