BTS Festa 2018: Small but Definite Happiness List — RM, Jin, Suga, and J-Hope

on
Thursday, June 14, 2018




I knew I was going to miss BTS' 5th Anniversary Prom Party live because it started at 20:00 KST (7:00 EST) yesterday so I knew I'd be dead asleep (it was my day off), but as we all know, ARMYs are extremely diligent about uploading any and all BTS content so I've been able to watch clips here and there (I originally posted the subunit performances here, but they were taken down due to copyright claims, sadly). But until the official replay of the show is available on VLive (it needs to be approved by the Media Rating Board first and have subtitles added), I'm enjoying watching each member talk about their "Small but Definite Happiness List." (I relate to Suga on so many levels.)
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9