Photolog 2018: Day 101 of 365

on
Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Since potential buyers have started visiting our house this week at random hours of the day, we've been avoiding using the kitchen (and actually, most parts of the house). Thus, dinner at Swiss Chalet. I don't go to Swiss Chalet often, maybe a few times a year, but when I was a kid, my mom took us there every week as a treat (ah, the days of free Shirley Temples and cheap plastic toys!), so despite not being the greatest, it always makes me nostalgic and has kinda become comfort food to me. They're having a three-course dinner deal right now for $19.99, so I chose the pierogies as my appetizer, the quarter chicken dinner with mashed potatoes, and lemon meringue pie for dessert (which I always have to order, because for some reason, it's the only chain restaurant I can think of that carries it and it's my favourite). Maybe it's because I don't go often and because I have such low expectations when I do, but I honestly found it to be really, really satisfying.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9