Photolog 2018: Day 81 of 365

on
Thursday, March 22, 2018

The 'L' and 'E' versions of BTS' Love Yourself: Her I ordered from Amazon a month ago finally arrived, so I have successfully completed the collection for that EP. You know, on one hand, it's kind of annoying that there are so many different versions of each BTS album because it's so pricey to get all of them, but on the other hand, it's fun to see how the concept photos, designs, and (sometimes cryptic) messages differ from version to version. I also love seeing the craftsmanship that's put into all of their physical albums and how the packaging all ties into each other. Again, I don't know if this goes for all of K-Pop, but each individual BTS album is such a piece of art that I just get sucked into collecting all of them. (On that note, I just pre-ordered two versions of their new Japanese album, Face Yourself, that's coming out in April. I am so excited!)
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9