Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 514

on
Monday, March 5, 2018
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. I believe in the healing power of… Naps. And BTS.

  2. Would you rather have 20 pieces of incredibly cute costume jewelry or one valuable, classic piece of fine jewelry? Seeing as I am severely allergic to nickel or anything nickel-plated, I'd say one valuable, classic piece of fine jewelry. But even then, there's no guarantee that I wouldn't be allergic to that, either.

  3. How well do you think you could drive a semi truck? If I read the manual and got a bit of practice in, I could probably drive one fairly well, at least with ideal road conditions. But honestly, I'd only be pushed to drive one if it was an emergency situation and that was the only mode of transportation available.

  4. How do you feel about graffiti? Graffiti as art can be beautiful, but graffiti just for the sake of vandalism, or done without any thought or meaning, is a waste of space (and honestly, an eye sore).

  5. If I could look inside your middle school or high school Caboodle, what makeup (if any) would I find? I didn't wear makeup in middle school, but my parents allowed me to wear some when I finally hit senior year of high school. I started out with a Clinique powder that was too light and too pink for me. By the end of high school, I had curated quite a nice collection, though. And in hindsight, quite bougee, because it included a Stila Illuminating Powder Foundation (which was like, $80 at the time because this was pre-Sephora so Stila was exclusive to Holt Renfrew... but at least the compact was a nice weighty metal unlike the cheap plastic version today), a couple of Stila eyeshadow palettes (does anyone remember when Stila used to have their palettes in cardboard packaging with these cute girly illustrations on them?), a Chanel eyeshadow quad, a Chanel eye pencil, Lancôme Hypnôse mascara (this was my holy grail back in the day), a couple of Lancôme Juicy Tubes, MAC lipstick in Hue, and a few MAC Lipglasses.

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9