Photolog 2018: Day 46 of 365

on
Thursday, February 15, 2018

Today was my treat day at work, so I went to Z-Teca as usual. I wanted to try something different than my usual shrimp tacos, so I got the steak burrito bowl with cilantro-lime rice, black beans, roasted corn, sour cream, cheese, burrito sauce, pico de gallo, and guacamole. It gave me itis for the rest of the day, but it was so good that I didn't even care that it took me that much more effort to get to the end of my shift. I think it might be my new go-to order for treat day. And on that note, I also learned that guac is always worth the extra cost.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9