Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 508

on
Monday, January 22, 2018
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. Raspberry berets or little red Corvettes? Okay, I didn't understand the context of this question until I Googled them. (As it turns out, they are Prince songs.) Anyway, if we're talking in literal terms, then obviously the Corvette. Mostly because I'd love to drive a badass sports car, but partially because I don't look good in hats.

  2. Would you rather be able to teleport or fly? Teleport, because I'm a fan of efficiency. It's the #1 superpower I'd like to have. I guess I'd like to be able to fly, too, just 'cause I think it'd be an awesome experience, but there's the whole weather issue I'd like to avoid.

  3. Leather or lace? I'm gonna go with leather here because I don't like the texture of lace. Also because everyone looks badass in leather.

  4. Would you rather pay full price now for the LE luxury eye palette of your dreams, or wait a month to get it for 50% off and risk it potentially being sold out? Pay full price now because it's the eye palette of my dreams, and also because I'd have serious FOMO.

  5. What's the last fear you conquered? Driving in the snow this winter. After my near-death car accident a decade ago that involved black ice and snow on the highway, I've had serious anxiety about driving in the winter. If I didn't have work, I would 100% hibernate until spring came around. But sadly, in Canada, spring doesn't appear until like, mid-May. And we've been getting a lot of fucking snow this winter. So, yeah, that's the last fear I conquered.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9