Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 485

on
Monday, July 24, 2017
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. Have you ever been bitten by an animal? No... but I'm rarely around animals to begin with.

  2. On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being off-the-charts fabulous, what's your skill with liquid liner? On myself, I'd say 10. On others, I'd say 9. (I took off a point because there's bound to be some crazy graphic lines that I need to perfect... but I'm generally pretty damn good with liquid liner. It's my thing.)

  3. What's your current no-makeup makeup routine? I actually rarely do no-makeup makeup looks on myself. I typically go all in or not at all. But for that rare time when I want to wear makeup to look presentable but am far too lazy to do a full face, I'll usually buff MAC Studio Fix Powder all over my face, add MAC Warm Soul Mineralize Blush on my cheeks, blend some Becca Prosecco Pop on to my cheekbones, swipe some Urban Decay Perversion Mascara on my lashes, and fill my brows in with MAC Eyebrows in Lingering.

  4. What purse are you carrying at the moment? The black Rebecca Minkoff Regan Satchel that I bought a few years ago. It's the perfect size to hold everything I need (even an umbrella or a water bottle) without being too big. Plus, I can wear it as a cross-body/shoulder bag or as a satchel.


  5. A colour you wear well? I don't wear colour in my wardrobe often, but I do have an army green Talula jacket from Aritzia that I think looks pretty good on me. As for makeup, I find that anything in the peach/coral/burnt orange/rust family flatters my skin tone well.

  6. Can you recommend a good book to take to the beach or pool? Any novel by Abbi Glines. They're light, addictive reads with varied, just-cheesy-enough, but surprisingly unique romantic storylines. 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9