Friday Five: Nor Any Drop to Drink

on
Friday, April 14, 2017
This week's Friday Five:
  1. What's a memory you have of a nearby stream? I don't have any, actually. I don't even know if I live nearby any streams.

  2. What's a good film scene or song lyric involving a river? 


    "Dead sea make it float
    One sip from the salty wine
    Dead sea make you choke

    Let's ride the Tiger down river Euphrates
    "

  3. What fond memory do you have of a lake? Last summer, when I spent four gloriously lazy days at my friend Chelsea's cottage by Davis Lake.

  4. What's the most fascinating sea creature? The Kraken.

  5. What's something that caused you to cry tears of laughter? I usually laugh the hardest when something is unintentionally funny. I said something to my colleague a couple days ago that made her laugh so hard she started crying, which in turn made me laugh even harder, so we were just sitting there in the back office, laughing and crying at the same time. I gave my abs a nice workout.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9