Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 384

on
Monday, August 3, 2015
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. Your favourite frozen treat? Gelato! If you follow me on Instagram, you'll know that I've become somewhat of a gelato monster... My favourite place to go is Love Gelato. I think at one point, we were going there like, three times a week.


    Apple pie + peach and strawberry + mango


    Chocolate coffee + banana

  2. How are you with DIY home projects? It's not really my thing. It's weird, because I used to love, love, love crafts and was pretty good at a lot of them, but I never got into home projects like refurbishing or whatever. I just don't have the patience.

  3. Have you ever had to live next to noisy neighbours? No. In my childhood home, all our neighbours were older, maybe in their 50s or 60s. Even though there were some kids on my street, they lived further down so we never had to deal with loud teenage parties or anything. When I moved out with my first boyfriend, it was a really quiet apartment building; I don't think I even met our neighbours. And now, I live in a retirement area, so everybody's pretty much in the 65+ set... and despite being nosy, they're really quiet. And go to bed before 10:00pm.

  4. Sweet, sour, or savoury? I'd have to say savoury first. And then I'd pick sour second. And then sweet. Despite my love for gelato, I actually don't have a big sweet tooth.

  5. Has anyone ever read your diary? Yep, my childhood nanny. And she got so mad 'cause I think I called her stupid and mean in one entry. But hey, it just teaches you not to snoop, right? I think I've always had a diary in some form until I was in my 20s. When I was younger, I'd get ones with a cute design and a lock (my favourite one was a Forever Friends one — I went through a phase where I collected all things Forever Friends, like plushes, mugs, keychains, and stationery), and then as I got older, it went online, first to my weblog (on my now-defunct domain) and then to Livejournal — the latter two, of course, being public, and therefore being read by many others because they were essentially open diaries. I didn't really write anything of importance, though; more like daily ramblings. But I stopped doing that because, you know, adult life happened.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9