Sunday Video Love: Stay the Night

on
Sunday, September 29, 2013

I will blindly follow Hayley Williams wherever her voice takes her — though my heart will always be true to Paramore, I've loved all the collaborations she's done with bands from Death in the Park to Weezer, and even her foray into hip hop with B.o.B (I'm pretty sure "Airplanes, Part II" was one of the biggest, and therefore most overplayed, songs in 2010). And now she's stepped it up a notch and forayed into the electronic genre with her latest collaboration with Zedd. The song was released a few weeks ago now and I've been playing it on repeat because it is so goddamn catchy. Needless to say, it's a dance party in my house every day.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9