Sunday Video Love: Now I'm All Messed Up

on
Sunday, March 3, 2013

Tegan and Sara just released this today, and even though it is not an official music video, it has got to be one of the most creative, dynamic lyric videos I've ever seen (also, how much do you love that Tegan and Sara release lyric videos? How many artists actually take the time to do that?). The use of water and ink is just gorgeous, and reflects the sentiment of the song perfectly. It's not one of my favourite songs off Heartthrob, but it's a good song to listen to when you're feeling kind of sad and emotional or PMS-y...
2 comments on "Sunday Video Love: Now I'm All Messed Up"
  1. I'll be back next week when PMS is in full on mode!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, totally. When I posted this video up, I was hardcore PMS-ing, so it worked out pretty well, lol.

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9