Survey Says...

on
Wednesday, February 27, 2013
This week's Survey Says... from Temptalia:

Last skincare product you finished? Philosophy's Purity Made Simple Facial Cleansing Gel & Eye Makeup Remover. This is my holy grail make-up removing cleanser. Takes off everything like you wouldn't believe, and it's super-gentle while still foaming. I'm someone who likes a multi-tasking cleanser (I like to take off my eye and face make-up at the same time in the shower rather than use a separate eye make-up remover), and this does the trick. Phenomenal stuff.

Philosophy Purity Made Simple Facial Cleansing Gel & Eye Makeup Remover

Last make-up product you finished? MAC's Haute & Naughty Too Black Lash Mascara. My holy grail mascara; I go through a tube every month-and-a-half. I've tried cheaper drugstore brands and expensive higher end brands, but I still go back to this one.

MAC Haute & Naughty Too Black Lash Mascara

Last haircare product you finished? Lush's Happy Happy Joy Joy Hair Conditioner. I originally bought it for the scent (orange flower absolute, rosewood, and grapefruit), but it didn't end up being hydrating or detangling enough for my hair. I also like thicker conditioners, and this one is so lightweight, it's almost runny. Made my hair smell good all day, though.

Lush Happy Happy Joy Joy Hair Conditioner
8 comments on "Survey Says..."
  1. Its so funny how subjective mascara is - I have just finished a tube of the Haute & Naughty, and honestly - it was soo clumpy and crazy all the time!!! I liked it a lot for the first, mmm, 3 weeks, and then it all went downhill. Too bad!! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, see, I actually like the clumpiness! Mascara is just as subjective as foundation or skincare, right? It's all on an the individual's lash type/skin type/whatever. I have super long but really thin lashes, and I find that this one gives the best volume. My lashes look insanely fake, which is what I like about it, LOL. And I think it also depends on your technique on using a mascara, too.

      Delete
  2. Awesome! Ahh, I'm so curious about the Purity gel! I always need an eye makeup remover along with my regular cleanser (Lancome's Bi-Facil + Creme Radiance) and I'd much rather use just one product. I'll have to hunt down a sample somewhere...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Creme Radiance was my go-to cleanser before, actually! I didn't bother with Bi-Facil beforehand, though, I just used Creme Radiance to take off everything. The only reason I stopped using it was because it was WAY too pricey for the amount that you get. I tried a ton of other products after that, and nothing seemed to work as well as Creme Radiance... until Purity Made Simple! And this one is actually meant for the eye area as well (unlike Creme Radiance, which I just used on my eye even though it says not to... and it kinda stings a bit if you get it in your eye...). It's cheaper and you get more product ($28 CAD for 225 ml vs. $35 CAD for 125 ml), and it works amazingly well. Definitely give it a try!!! :)

      Delete
    2. Hehe, both are deluxe samples so I was wondering what I'll do after I run out. And yep, I know what you mean about the stinging, oy! I've also considered the MAC Cremewash, but Purity Made Simple sounds even better. Thanks for the rec!! :D

      Delete
    3. MAC Cremewash is also great, but like the Creme Radiance, it's not technically meant for the eye area (and it actually stings more than the Lancome, lol). Purity Made Simple is definitely the best bang for your buck! :) And you're welcome!

      Delete
  3. I'm definitely going to try the Purity gel next time I pay more than $10 for a facial cleanser. You always make it sound so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE IT!!! You should definitely give it a try when you get the chance. I wish I had gotten more when Sephora had the travel versions as their 100-point perk. :P

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9