Sunday Video Love: I Know You Care

on
Sunday, January 27, 2013

Taking a small break from my '90s post-grunge phase (which is still going strong) with this video. This song is featured in the movie, Now is Good, hence all the clips from the it... but it's technically an official Ellie Goulding music video. I didn't watch the movie, but this pretty much sums it up. There are very few music videos that have ever made me cry (if ever, really), but this one really tugged on the ol' heartstrings. Maybe it's a bout of ennui, or maybe winter blues... or maybe I'm just PMS-ing. Whatever, sad song is sad.
2 comments on "Sunday Video Love: I Know You Care"
  1. Oh man...no tears for me but I definitely got some major shivers listening to this song with this accompanying vid. I just downloaded the Ellie Goulding CD about two weeks ago and I've been playing the CRAP out of it, I just love her voice. I always love seeing a great visual to go along with a beautiful song, it makes me love it that much more. Thanks for sharing, Denise!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, so glad you downloaded her album! I've been obsessed with Ellie Goulding since I heard one of her songs on The Vampire Diaries (in Season 2, I think?), LOL. So glad she's gained so much popularity in North America. :) Halcyon is definitely one of my favourite albums of 2012!

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9