Birthday Hauls, Part II

on
Tuesday, November 27, 2012
As if I wasn't spoiled enough with gifts (and my own purchases — what, can't I spoil myself?), I got even more goodies this past week after meeting up with Liz and Mary at dinner on Friday. It's like I had two birthdays this month!

My purchases: Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Dazzled and Charisma, Illamasqua Nail Varnish in Noble and Cameo, and Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Excess Mascara from Sephora

Lush Happy Happy Joy Joy Hair Conditioner and Dream Cream Body Lotion from my other Lush friend, Lexi

Tarina Tarantino Dollskin Cheek Palette, OPI "The Man with the Golden Gun" Real 18K Gold Top Coat, and Deborah Lippmann Nail Lacquer in Cleopatra in New York from Liz

Voluspa Burmese Rosewood 3-Wick Candle from Liz

Lollia Grenadine & Tonic Bee Balm Conditioner, Lancôme Artliner Precision Point Eyeliner in Noir, Consonant Organic Body Soap, Paddywax Twilight Travel Tin Candle, and Joe Fresh Cross-Body Bag (not pictured) from Mary

Thank you so much, girls, you are truly the best beauty blogger friends a girl could have (except for when y'all enable me to spend way too much money on more make-up)! Another exciting note: Sephora at Eaton Centre now carries Illamasqua and Armani make-up! (Note to self: Avoid Eaton Centre even more than you currently do.)
2 comments on "Birthday Hauls, Part II"
  1. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY HAUL! LOL

    How's the Armani mascara? I'd bust open my own sample except there are a few mascaras on the go and I don't want it to dry up.

    And have you tried Man w/ the Golden Gun yet??? I assume there's a post in the works but I'm kind of dying to see your nails with it since very few people actually bought this thing.

    Man, my eyes are just roaming up and down this post like crazy. Something about this time of the year and beauty hauls...! Happy birthday - again! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I LOVE HAULS!!!

      I actually REALLY like the Armani mascara. It's not super intense volume like MAC's Haute & Naughty (which is what I regularly use), but it gives a really good defined volume whereas the H&N usually clumps up quite a bit. I don't know if I'd continue to spend $36 on it, but I really like it!

      I haven't tried the Man with the Golden Gun yet, but you can be damn sure there will be a post on it, lol. I'm deciding which base to use... I think maybe the Dior Diva Nail Lacquer I bought but haven't tried yet. :P

      Haha, thank you so much, Liz, I really appreciate all the goodies and the dinner meet-up!

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9