Friday Five

on
Friday, December 30, 2011
This week's Friday Five:
  1. What business establishment's recent closing was the most disappointing for you? The Bulk Barn near my workplace closed a few months ago. It was literally a minute walking distance. Now where am I going to get all of my cheap snacks (spicy plantain chips, Ringolos, sourdough pretzels, berry gummy candy, yogurt-coated peanuts!)?! My co-workers and I are still incredibly sad about this.
  2. At what place of business or service are you most likely to be the day's last customer out the door? Murale. I don't go there very often, but when I do, it's always on a weekday night because I like to do my shopping as late in the day as possible. I've totally been the last customer there on a few occasions.
  3. What place of business or service seems to be closed at times inconvenient to you? Malls. The extra-long holiday hours during the few weeks before Christmas were actually really handy for me. (See #2.)
  4. Where in the real world (not online) will you most likely spend your last 2011 money? At the gas station, most likely. I'm the designated driver tomorrow!
  5. What business or service has been the biggest blessing to you because it is always open? Shoppers Drug Mart, gas stations, Tim Horton's, McDonald's, and Markham Station.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9