Friday Five

on
Friday, July 15, 2011
This week's Friday Five:
  1. What is the longest distance you've traveled (in one trip) by foot? When I was 16, I spent a summer in New York City to study at Parsons School of Design, and I remember my roommate and I walked from our dorm (12th St. & 3rd Ave.) to The Met (80th St. & 5th Ave.), so roughly four miles (or 6.4 km) in one go.
  2. What is the longest trip you've taken by car? The road trip Shawn and I took to Boston last fall, which is a driving distance of 883 km (or a nine-hour drive) one way.
  3. What is the longest trip you've taken by plane? The flight from Toronto to Hong Kong, with a lay-over in Vancouver. I believe it was a total of 18 hours.
  4. What is the longest trip you've taken on some kind of water craft? When I was 12, I went on a cruise that started in Barcelona, went around the Mediterranean, and then back to Spain.
  5. What is the longest trip you've taken aboard a bus or train? Probably the train ride from Toronto to Montreal, which is about six hours.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9