East Side Mario's

on
Monday, June 13, 2011

Had dinner with Shawn at East Side Mario's because I hadn't been there in ages. I ordered the Vernazza Peppercorn Alfredo (chicken and mushroom fettuccine in a creamy peppercorn sauce), which was last year's winning recipe from an annual pasta creation contest they hold. It was good, not phenomenal, but it satisfies any craving for creamy pasta. The best part about the dinner, though, was not the pasta, but the unlimited salad and garlic bread. I seriously thought about getting the pasta doggie bagged, and just getting full on salad and garlic bread, but I thought it'd be too Asian of me...
1 comment on "East Side Mario's"
  1. LOL! I'm sure you wouldn't be the first, so I say next time don't hold back!

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9