MAC Quite Cute: Nail Lacquer

on
Tuesday, April 5, 2011

MAC's Quite Cute collection, launching in stores on April 7, sees the release of three new and limited edition shades of Nail Lacquer. Mischievous Mint is a pale blue-based mint green in a Cream finish. It is similar to Essie's Mint Candy Apple, just slightly deeper and bluer. Ice Cream Cake is a mid-tone blue-based cotton candy pink in a Cream finish. It reminds me of a less magenta version of Essie's Splash of Grenadine. Little Girl Type is a pale lavender in a Cream finish. It's a less pink version of Essie's Nice Is Nice. I found the formula of these to be a bit watery with Ice Cream Cake being less so, but you can get a smooth, opaque finish in two medium coats. These shades are fun, whimsical options for Spring, though they're easily duped. Still, I've always been a sucker for mint green polishes.
3 comments on "MAC Quite Cute: Nail Lacquer"
  1. All these pretty colours remind me of Easter eggs! Which reminds me that it's lunch time and I'm hungry. LOL. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, your reviews are the best, simply because you KNOW SO MUCH. OMG.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, it didn't occur to me that people might associate these colours with Easter! I guess it's being released just in time. :) They do kinda remind me of Candy Land, though, lol.

    And thanks! I guess I'm working for the right company, then! ;)

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9