Willie Stouts

on
Monday, December 13, 2010

I was hungry after the movie, so Shawn and I went over to Willie Stouts. They were only serving the late-night menu when we got there (thusly, no grilled cheese), so I opted for the halibut and chips. It's not the best fish and chips I've had (not even close, really), but at midnight, one can't really complain. The fish could be more tender and perhaps flakier, but it's not bad for frozen fish. Add some salt and pepper, a squeeze of lemon juice, and a pile of tartar sauce, and it's pretty damn tasty. And it's really filling, 'cause I barely got through the fries (they weren't waffle fries, though, so I don't feel so bad).
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9