Pixel 8

on
Saturday, December 11, 2010

It's been a while since I've been to Pixel 8, a.k.a. my favourite place for Japanese noodles, so Shawn and I went there for dinner. I had the House Ramen, which includes BBQ pork, fish balls, slices of fish cake, a deep-fried jumbo shrimp, and the usual seaweed, corn, and mushrooms, all sitting atop delicious Japanese ramen. Aside from the MC Ramen, in which you actually pick out the items you want in your noodles, I'd have to say the House Ramen is probably my new favourite. Beautiful, isn't it?

Tonight's plans? UFC 124: Georges St-Pierre vs. Josh Koscheck. I've been waiting for this for nine months.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9