Gift Exchange

on
Saturday, December 25, 2010

I didn't exchange Christmas presents with many people this year, but I did with Edward and Shawn. Shopping for Edward was easy because we actually just went to the mall together and picked out what we wanted, so he had given me those MAC & Marcel Wanders lipsticks earlier this month, and I had given him a zip-up hoodie and a Kenneth Cole leather belt. But I spent a lot of time thinking about what I would give Shawn, and I think I did a pretty decent job in the end, including three mixed CDs (with handmade cover art!), a Perry Ellis leather belt, a Ben Sherman leather wallet, a bottle of Ralph Lauren Big Pony Collection #1 Body Spray, a box of Ferrero Rocher chocolates, and lots of Blu-ray: Seasons 1 and 2 of Breaking Bad, A Clockwork Orange, Labyrinth, Dark Crystal, and Ponyo.

In return, Shawn gave me the three MAC Viva Glam lipsticks (that he gave me early), a bottle of my favourite Fresh Sugar Lychee Eau de Parfum, Californication: Season 3 on DVD, the Diamond Edition of Beauty and the Beast on Blu-ray/DVD, and... a huge totoro plush toy! My Neighbor Totoro was the first movie I ever watched (I think I was maybe two or three), and I always wanted a totoro doll when I was a kid, but my parents wouldn't get me one because they were too expensive. So after checking three different Asian malls, Shawn finally found a store that carried them and bought me the biggest one they had (go big or go home, right?). So epic. It's totally sitting on my drawer chest, taking up the entire space. Love!

It's been a good Christmas.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9