Caffe Demetre

on
Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I was totally craving pie tonight, so Shawn took me to Caffe Demetre. They only had apple or pecan pie available, so we ultimately decided on the pecan. And it was there that I had the most awesome pecan pie I've ever tasted. Don't get me wrong, I don't normally order pecan pie, but the one there was just... phenomenal. A perfect filling-to-crust ratio, and warmed so that the innards were nice and gooey and the crust was still buttery and flaky. I will totally have dreams about that pie.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9