Birthday Materialism

on
Saturday, November 20, 2010
As much fun as I had celebrating my birthday with my boyfriend and friends during the week, I also received some lovely things from them and my family (and myself...) including:

Apple iPod Classic 160GB in Black

Canon PowerShot SD1400 IS Digital ELPH in Black

ghd Pink Limited Edition IV Styler

Marc by Marc Jacobs Perfect Hillsy Hobo Bag

Cosmetics goodies: Twirl by Kate Spade Eau de Parfum, YSL Parisienne Eau de Parfum, Chanel Les Tissage de Chanel Tweed Effect Blush Duo in Tweed Fuschia, Nars Powder Blush in Oasis, Deborah Lippmann Nail Lacquer in Today Was A Fairytale, Nars Nail Polish in Pokerface, Dior Diorshow Extase Mascara in Black, and Lancome Hypnose Custom Volume Mascara in Deep Black

OPI Nail Lacquer in Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous, My Private Jet, and You Don't Know Jacques!

Make-up brushes by Crown Brush from IMATS

I also received an iHome iP87 Dual Alarm Clock Radio and iPhone/iPod Dock, a Panasonic SC-SP100 Compact Stereo System for iPhone/iPod, a pair of my favourite Citizens of Humanity Kelly stretch bootcut jeans in the Faith Wash, two jars of Lancome Aqua Fusion Continuously Infusing Moisture Cream-Gel (my favourite moisturizer, ever, but was discontinued in Canada), a ton of underwear and a couple of my favourite slouchy flannel pajama pants from Aerie, a limited edition Moleskine Peanuts 60th Anniversary blank pocket notebook, and some DVDs: Dexter: The Third Season, Californication: The Third Season, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, and Toy Story 3.

Yup, I am a spoiled, spoiled girl.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9