Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 350

on
Monday, December 7, 2015
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. What's one thing you feel like you're always doing? Makeup. Whether it's my own or someone else's. All day, everyday.

  2. Something you wish you studied in school? Cooking, baking, sewing... Being domestic, really.

  3. Do you ever bring your pet to work? Sadly, I don't have any pets. But if I did have a pet, I think people would frown upon me bringing it to work. I actually think animals are banned from my workplace 'cause of the high allergy risk. Although, if I'm doing a freelance job and I'm at their house, I don't mind if they have pets...

  4. Are you more or a girly girl or a tomboy? I think nowadays, I'm more of a girly girl, though throughout my childhood into early adult years, I was definitely more of a tomboy. In some ways, I'm kinda both; despite my love for makeup and pretty things, I'm not that into hair or dresses or flirting... Like, I like dainty things but I'm not dainty. There's that side of me that loves hardcore rock music and badass biker boots and driving really fast on the highway. But then there's also that side that loves Hello Kitty and glitter nail polish and macarons.

  5. How many handbags do you have, and of those, how many do you regularly use? I think I have like, nine or ten, but I only regularly use two. One of them is my black leather Rebecca Minkoff M.A.C. Crossbody bag, and the other is my black leather Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Fran Bag.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9