Markham Station

on
Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Shawn, Jesse, and I went for a late dinner at Markham Station. I decided to try the chopped steak, which is essentially a hamburger except using chopped steak instead of ground beef. Maybe it was because I was super hungry, but the chopped steak was surprisingly quite delicious. It came with a sort of gravy that reminds me of Swiss Chalet's "Chalet Sauce," but I found that it tasted better with tzatziki sauce (okay, yes, I know it's supposed to be used for souvlaki and gyros and whatnot, but it was damn good on that chopped steak). It also comes with Caesar salad, fries, garlic bread, and a dessert, all for $10.99. I mean, you just can't get better than that. So, conclusion: It was tasty and filling, and I would order it again.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9