Japan Crate: August 2018

on
Tuesday, August 14, 2018
I am here to prove that Instagram ads work. I saw one for Japan Crate a couple months ago and was immediately interested. 


You might already know this, but I am a snack fiend. I consistently spend upwards of $75 a month on Asian snacks alone. Enter Japan Crate. A monthly subscription box that sends full-size Japanese snacks straight to your door with free worldwide shipping. I was sold. It was like this program was made just for me. I subscribed to the Premium box, which includes 18 to 20 snacks, a full-size drink, a DIY kit, and a bonus item for $35 USD a month. Go big or go home, right? So my first Japan Crate arrived today. It is Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card themed, and comes with an "exclusive sampler" of the manga. Manga in general doesn't interest me, but I guess the items in the box are somehow related to the series, and I can appreciate the cuteness that comes with that. So here's what I received in this box:

  1. Ginbis Condensed Milk Tochiotome Strawberry Corn Stars
  2. Coris Horadekita DIY Apple Flavored Chewing Candy Kit
  3. Coris Watermelon Seed Ramune Candy
  4. UHA Kororo Peach Juice Gummy Candy
  5. Senjaku Candy Land Yamagata Cherry Luxurious Gummy Candy
  6. Coris Kakigori Shaved Ice Ramune Candy
  7. Yaokin Mozzarella & Camembert Premium Umaibo
  8. Shoei Delicy Dress Palette Cheesecake Cookies
  9. Yaokin Strawberry Cream Roll Cake
  10. Pine Amanatsu & Rare Cheesecake Candy
  11. Kirin Gogo Mango Lassi Tea
  12. Koikeya Usushio Potato Chips
  13. Kyoshin Candy Box Mochiame
  14. Top Seika Cola Gum
  15. Yaokin Prawn & Mayonnaise Umaibo
  16. Yaokin Chocolate & Vanilla Ice Cream Lollipop
  17. Yaokin Hi Kick Strawberry Lollipop
  18. Yaokin Strawberry Daifuku Cream Marshmallow
Needless to say, I am overwhelmingly excited.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9