Photolog 2018: Day 200 of 365

on
Thursday, July 19, 2018

Yes, dinner at Deer Garden again. I couldn't help it. I was craving their Malay laksa noodle soup all day long. So I went with Maegan and Jason again tonight after work and we all ordered the same soup (I had mine with udon, beef balls, and beef brisket this time). I'm sure I'll get around to trying their other soups at some point, but I'm enjoying the Malay laksa way too much right now. I think I need to make this a weekly occurrence.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9