Sunday Video Love: Bloom

on
Sunday, June 17, 2018

Now that BTS Festa is over, I've had some time to catch up on some other music. (I know, can you believe it?) I gotta say, Troye Sivan has really been killing it with his latest material. I've been following him for five years now and it's been amazing to see this kid grow and mature though YouTube and then music later on. I've been playing this track as well as "My My My!" pretty consistently (they're always playing at my work, too), and I like them more and more every time I listen to them. Can't wait for his new album to drop.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9