Sunday Video Love: I Need U

on
Sunday, December 17, 2017

Guys, the addiction is real. Over the past two weeks, I have watched over 100 videos featuring BTS: music videos, live concerts, interviews, game shows, talk shows, reactions, vlogs; pretty much everything and anything involving these seven guys. (Serious kudos to the people who create the subtitles for all these videos.) I haven't touched books or Netflix. I just watch BTS. I also haven't listened to anything else but BTS. I downloaded their entire discography and just rotate through all of their albums. I have top three favourites for choreographies, music videos, music video concepts, songs from each album (both in studio recording and live versions). I have a bias (Jungkook). I have bias wreckers (mostly V, although Jimin and Jin do have their moments, too... so, basically the whole vocal line...). I even bought their fucking DVD box set yesterday.

I think I need an intervention.
2 comments on "Sunday Video Love: I Need U"
  1. this won't help your intervention but... have you heard of the bts content index?
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BVG4gUFvl4Gt-DlEmm1IQLIga3zV1Xb55WMf0gygqF0/edit#gid=0
    you're welcome LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH. MY. GOD.

      I am never leaving the house.

      (THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!)

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9