Friday Five: Finding a Way

on
Friday, December 15, 2017
This week's Friday Five:
  1. What's something you've been unable to find? An easy way to make good money.

  2. How's your sense of direction? Pretty decent. Probably average if I'm somewhere foreign.

  3. How good are you at sitting still? Pretty good; I'm not a really fidgety person.

  4. What's something your parents always said you needed to get better at? Saving money.

  5. In what way are you a better person today than you were ten years ago? Probably in every way because I have more perspective now. I truly believe that your 20s are for fucking up and your 30s are for fixing what you fucked up in your 20s. At 31, I'm far more patient, compassionate, empathetic, responsible, diplomatic, ambitious, determined, open-minded, and rational than I ever was at 21.

2 comments on "Friday Five: Finding a Way"
  1. Yes, there was a huge amount of growth for me, too, between my twenties and thirties. Do you think it'll be about the same for the next ten years?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I think so! My 20s were for self-discovery, and I think my 30s will be about achieving bigger goals and building stability. There's a confidence that comes with being in your 30s, so I do think the next decade will have a steadier flow. :)

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9