Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 497

on
Monday, October 16, 2017
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. You've been kidnapped (!), and the last person you saw on TV is trying to rescue you. Who is it? Stephen Colbert. You know, I don't mind. I don't mind at all.

  2. Describe your life right now in one word. Hectic!

  3. How do you think you'd do if you answered "Yes" to every question anyone asked you this week? Hmm... Either become murderous or be murdered?

  4. Tea or coffee with your scone? Tea, a good orange pekoe. I usually go for coffee, but when I eat sweet foods or desserts, I prefer tea.

  5. If you could try a new hair style today, and it would be done by the world's greatest hair stylist, what would you do? A side-parted 'lob' that's just past my shoulders, and shorter in the back. And if I could get it coloured, too, I'd do an indigo-to-turquoise ombre.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9