Friday Five: Dear Old Golden Rule Days

on
Friday, October 13, 2017
This week's Friday Five:
  1. When did you last raise your hand to be called upon, to get someone's attention, or in response to a "how many of you…" question? Or heck, for any reason at all? This afternoon, to get the bill after having dim sum with my dad. It's just a normal thing to raise your hand to get attention from servers at Chinese restaurants.

  2. When did you last have to do anything akin to homework? During my work's training updates, we have to think of answers to whatever questions the trainers are asking and write them down in our workbooks. So, in August.

  3. When did you and your friends last go outside to play? Umm... I went to The Ex with my friend Ronsee in August. We spent most of our time eating in the Food Building, but I mean, we walked down the midway (which is outside!) and watched other people play games... Does that count?

  4. How's your penmanship nowadays? Pretty good. At work, I write a lot of notes, memos, product recommendations, appointment bookings, etc. by hand, so I still get a lot of practice. It's a little more hurried than when I was in school, but it's still clear, neat, and elegant (if I do say so myself). I get a lot of compliments on my penmanship, especially from older ladies, maybe because they think I'm younger than I really am and "kids these days don't write by hand anymore."

  5. Among stuff you periodically eat, what reminds you most of your lunches in the school cafeteria? Chicken fingers and fries.

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9