Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 481

on
Monday, June 26, 2017
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. Are you a cool girl? I don't know. It's not something I ever really aspired to be.

  2. What's the most you've ever spent on a hair styling tool? I spent $300 (after tax) on a baby pink ghd Hair Straightener about six years ago (they make a limited edition one in pink every year in support of breast cancer charities; when I bought it, it was a light pink and the last one was in a hot pink). I used to use it almost daily, and it's still in mint condition, so it was actually pretty worth it.

  3. How well do you think you could pull off red hair? Probably quite well because my skintone looks good with reds, but I would hate the maintenance on it, especially if it's a really bright red. It's why I don't dye my hair now.

  4. You have a pimple on your face. Do you pop it or leave it alone? If it's ripe, I pop it.

  5. If you had to choose someone to cut your hair in complete darkness, who would you choose? I honestly have no idea. I get my hair cut like, once a year, if that. And the guy I used to go, Kenny, no longer works at the salon where I found him. And the people that still work at that salon won't tell me where he went. But I guess if I could find Kenny, it'd be him.

  6. Would you rather be on The Bachelor or in The Hunger Games? The Hunger Games. I'd probably the first to go, but I actually find The Bachelor to be more depressing, more desperate, and more archaic.

  7. It’s 1997. What’s in your little black backpack? I was in Grade 5 going into Grade 6, so I had my Sony Discman (that I had upgraded from a Walkman that very year after begging my parents for months and months — kids these days with their iPads don't even know the struggle), an album book of CDs (Spice Girls' debut album and Backstreet Boys' self-titled were on heavy rotation, but I was definitely still playing Alanis Morissette's Jagged Little Pill and No Doubt's Tragic Kingdom), my Tamagotchi, the latest Betty & Veronica comic book, an issue of Bop or Tiger Beat (if it had Nick Carter on it, I needed it), Lip Smackers in Dr. Pepper and Pink Lemonade (and maybe also Root Beer Float and Watermelon — because variety was essential), a couple Chupa Chups lollipops, a box of Nerds, all the Gelly Roll pens (including my favourite Metallics, of course), and a Forever Friends journal. Oh, man, the '90s was a good time to be a kid.

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9