Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 476

on
Monday, May 22, 2017
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. Have you ever practiced your smile in the mirror? No? I mean, I don't think I would consider it practicing. I've smiled at myself in the mirror to check my teeth for food...

  2. What was the last song you heard? Paramore's "Caught in the Middle." It's got a really fun early '90s No Doubt ska vibe to it.


  3. Shorts, a skirt, or long pants? I mean, if I had to pick, I guess pants. But I choose leggings over all else.

  4. How well do you deal with change? Pretty well. I think because my line of work has so many changes in it, I adapt really fast to new situations. I don't necessarily like change, but I deal with it well.

  5. When was the last time you cleaned your lash curler? I wipe it off everyday before I use it, but I'll clean it with rubbing alcohol maybe once a week. I think because I've been a makeup artist for so long, I'm a stickler for cosmetic hygiene.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9