Friday Five: Bizarro Cliché

on
Friday, April 28, 2017
This week's Friday Five:
  1. The Magic Word is "please," but what's the magic gesture? A batting of the eyelashes and a nice smile.

  2. "Big D" is Dallas, but where is Big G? As I'm not American, I'm gonna say Gold Coast, Australia.

  3. Elvis Presley is the King of Rock and Roll, but who's the king of your personal music collection? Chino Moreno. I have more Deftones albums than any other band/musician in my music collection. Plus, I seem to put either a Deftones or Crosses song on pretty much every single one of my playlists.

  4. The motherland is wherever you consider your family's origins, but what’s the cousinland? I want to say England. I love their culture, and I think I'd get along quite swimmingly with the people there. We at least share the same humour.

  5. CBS calls itself the Tiffany Network, but what would you call the Walmart Network? I assume "Walmart Network" would refer to a TV network that would appeal to, let's say, the "common folk." (Which is a little unfair, 'cause I actually quite enjoy the convenience and low prices of Walmart. But I digress.) So I'd have to say TLC because they feature mindless, god-awful shows like Say Yes to the Dress, Toddlers & Tiaras, and Kate Plus 8. But I totally admit to having loved My Strange Addiction.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9