Sunday Video Love: Dope Calypso

on
Sunday, March 19, 2017

There are very few bands that I've absolutely fallen in love with in this decade, but Violent Soho has got to be one of my favourite new bands. They're like The Pixies meets Smashing Pumpkins meets Nirvana, all bands from the '90s that I love and still listen to frequently. Honestly, I have yet to listen to a Violent Soho song that I didn't immediately like. I'm just baffled as to how they're not more popular over on this side of the world.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9