Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 465

on
Monday, March 6, 2017
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. Texting: love it or leave it? I like it for the convenience and ease of use; it's a good communication tool if I literally just want to leave a short message, like what time to meet up, or what restaurant to eat at. Or if I want to send someone a photo of something because it saves me more time than describing it in words. But I hate it for having actual conversations. I'll do it if I have to, but I'd rather just talk on the phone to get my point across faster instead of typing out all my thoughts.

  2. An event that permanently changed your life? Moving out with my first boyfriend when I was 20. I had lived a very sheltered life up until that point, so I had to learn responsibility really fast after that.

  3. Can you now, or have you ever been able to, do the splits? Yeah, when I was a kid; I did gymnastics when I was 10. I definitely can't anymore, though. I can, however, still touch the floor with my palms without bending my knees.

  4. What does sisterhood mean to you? Sisterhood doesn't hold a different meaning to me than friendship because for every good girl friend I have, I have a good guy friend as well. Plus, I don't have an actual sister, I have a brother. So, to me, friendship means trust, compassion, empathy, support, unconditional love, and mutual respect.

  5. Converse shoes: high-tops or low-tops? I think high-tops look better, but low-tops are more comfortable. I used to wear high-tops when I was younger, but I've only really worn low-tops in adulthood.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9