Friday Five: Quarters

on
Friday, March 31, 2017
This week's Friday Five:
  1. The first quarter of 2017 is now behind us. How has it been? It started off quite slow and uneventful, and then I had a bout of food poisoning in January that lasted nearly two weeks (I seriously thought I was gonna die). February was pretty good and I had a nice, relaxing "stay-cation" week, but it ended with getting a cold and allergies at the same time, so basically I couldn't stop sneezing, had watery eyes, could only breathe through one nostril at a time, and had chest congestion with a wicked amount of phlegm. Fun! March has been pretty good, though; hectic but with a lot of new opportunities popping up.

  2. How has this past quarter of your life been surprisingly good? I just got promoted last week and officially start in my new position at the end of April!

  3. When did you last drop quarters into a vending machine? I honestly can't remember the last time I used a vending machine.

  4. How do you feel about your state's twenty-five-cent coin? If you're not in the U.S., which of the coins do you think is especially striking? I'm not in the US, but I really like the quarter designs for Tennessee, Nevada, and Oklahoma.

  5. Google's corporate headquarters is called the Googleplex. What would be a good name for the corporate headquarters of your life? The Circuitry.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9