Thursday Threes: Vol. 4

on
Thursday, February 23, 2017
The last 3 things I ate:
  • Udon Carbonara with spicy Italian sausage, braised beef, mushrooms, and a quail egg from Inspire 
  • Lettuce wraps with crispy chicken, bacon + cheese, tarragon aioli, and soy reduction from Inspire
  • Duck confit fries with kimchi aioli and Thai chilies from Inspire

The last 3 things I did:
  • Had dinner at Inspire with my friends Ana and Mike
  • Watched Fifty Shades Darker with my friend Amanda
  • Had lunch at Kinton with my friend Amanda

The last 3 purchases I made:

The next 3 things I want to watch:

  • Beauty and the Beast (2017) — Took long enough for Disney to finally come out with a live-action version. Beauty and the Beast was the first Disney movie I ever watched, so it holds a special place in my heart. I went through a phase when I was a kid where I re-watched it on VHS every single day for three months. The soundtrack is also my favourite out of all the Disney animated movies. Plus, Emma Watson is in it, and Stephen Chbosky (the author of The Perks of Being a Wallflower, one of my favourite books of all time) co-wrote the screenplay. It's gonna be a good fucking time.
  • Before I FallI read the book several years ago and really enjoyed it so I'm interested in seeing how it translated to film. It's like a YA version of Groundhog Day.
  • Song to Song — Okay, no one's talked about this film and I haven't even seen a trailer for it, but the plot sounds awesome, the cast is phenomenal (hi, Ryan Gosling), and the bands featured are amazing (Iggy Pop, Black Lips, Iron & Wine, Arcade Fire, etc.). 

The last 3 songs I played:
  • Kavinsky & Lovefoxxx - Nightcall
  • Chet Faker (feat. Banks) - 1998
  • College (feat. Electric Youth) - A Real Hero

The last 3 apps I used on my phone:
  • Music
  • Instagram
  • Messages

3 makeup items I used on my face today:

3 things that are sitting closest to me right now (aside from my iPhone):

3 things I'm currently wearing:
  • A black Wilfred sleeveless Japanese crepe tee from Aritzia
  • An old black H&M biker-style jacket
  • A pair of dark blue denim leggings from Uniqlo

3 things I want to accomplish today:
  • Enjoy the gorgeous weather today despite my raging allergies
  • Watch Episode 4 of Riverdale before Episode 5 comes out tomorrow
  • Do a load of laundry for all my bedding 'cause I totally didn't get to it last week
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9