Thursday Threes: Vol. 2

on
Thursday, January 26, 2017
I was reading Liz's post a couple weeks ago, which featured her latest "threes" (e.g. the last three things she ate, read, bought, etc.), and thought it was a great idea for a weekly blog segment, kind of like a little snapshot of what's going on in life. (There are only so many beauty reviews I can post in one week. I want to add a little more variety here. Plus, I do work full time, and beauty reviews are time-consuming.) I've decided to do this on Thursdays, 'cause I've realized that I very rarely post anything on Thursdays, and also because I can call this Thursday Threes (you know, the power of alliteration and whatnot). So, here are this week's Thursday Threes:

The last 3 things I ate:
  • Crispy Cantonese chow mein
  • Fried chili turnip patties
  • Chinese broccoli

The last 3 things I did:
  • Took a shower
  • Had dinner at Congee Queen
  • Picked up my mom from the airport

The last 3 purchases I made:

The next 3 things I want to watch:


The last 3 songs I played:
  • The Pixies - Where is My Mind?
  • Placebo - Every You Every Me
  • Nirvana - Dumb

The last 3 apps I used on my phone:
  • Music
  • Phone
  • WhatsApp

3 makeup items I used on my face today:
  • Jeffree Star Cosmetics Skin Frost in King Tut (as my cheek highlight and lid colour)
  • Violet Voss Holy Grail Eyeshadow Palette (shades used: Transition, R U Kitten Me, Glamping, Wine N Dine, and Teddy Bear)
  • MAC Liptensity Lipstick in Doe

3 things that are sitting closest to me right now:

3 things I'm currently wearing:
  • A faded light pink Disneyland California shirt from our trip there in 1990 (I used to wear this as a nightgown when I was a kid so now it's an oversized shirt)
  • Black sweatpants from Uniqlo
  • My Ray-Ban glasses

3 things I want to accomplish today:
  • Do a load of laundry for my black clothes
  • Finish the current book I'm reading
  • Take product and swatch photos of at least two beauty products I've been testing out
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9