Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 460

on
Monday, January 30, 2017
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. Can you wear white without getting it dirty? Absolutely not, which is why I don't own anything white.

  2. What are you wearing on your nails? ILNP's Mayfield layered on top of Mon Amour.

  3. Bath or shower? Shower. I went through a phase of taking baths a few years ago just so I could use my Lush bath bombs and bubble bars (two of my friends used to work there, so I had a plethora of Lush stuff) before I realized that I hated baths. Though I liked using bath bombs and bubble bars, I don't find baths to be particularly soothing, and I always ended up showering afterwards, anyway. Plus, I always had to clean the tub before my bath which is just way too much prep work for an activity that's supposed to be relaxing. So, yeah, showers all the way. And I ended up giving away two bags full of Lush bath bombs.

  4. What foundation are you wearing at this very moment? Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick in Nude blended out on my cheeks where I have some redness and freckles, and then MAC Studio Fix Powder in NC35 buffed out on top.

  5. How would you feel if your best friend started wearing your favourite perfume? Well, one of my best girl friends actually bought a small bottle of my favourite perfume (Fresh Sugar Lychee) because I wear it everyday and she really liked it. But she doesn't wear perfume very often, so I never smell it on her. Either way, I don't really care. Wear what you love, you know?
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9