Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 459

on
Monday, January 23, 2017
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. What's the earliest you can get up in the morning and still be functional? 4:30? I don't do it very often, but I've definitely had freelance work for which I've had to get up that early to bang out makeup on five or more people in a span of three to four hours. But right after I get paid from a job like that, I go home and crash for the rest of the day.

  2. What are you currently wearing on your nails? A-England's Sleeping Palace.

  3. What are you looking forward to this spring? Longer daylight hours, spring makeup collections, and a week of vacation in May. I want to do some traveling for that vacation week, because I'm spending my February vacation week at home (a "staycation"). I'm still trying to find someone to go with me to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando, but if that fails (and it's very likely, as my friends either don't have the time or don't have the money), I'll probably end up going to NYC. Though I'm going to NYC in September already, so I kinda want to go somewhere else. I'm thinking West coast. Maybe Vancouver or Seattle?

  4. Three things you'd like to do today? Finish my current book, get some congee and a bowl of noodle soup from Congee Queen, and pick up my Sephora goodies from my friend Chelsea (who works there).

  5. What's a makeup or beauty product you've been extra into lately, and why do you love it? MAC Dazzleshadows. I apply them with a flat synthetic brush (MAC's #242 is my go-to) dampened with some Fix+ and pack it into the centre of my lid to create an awesome glittery, dimensional halo eye. It has more impact than a foiled or metallic shadow, but it's not as messy or over-the-top as a loose glitter. I especially love Slow/Fast/Slow paired with orange and red shades, and I Like 2 Watch with purples.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9