Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 458

on
Monday, January 16, 2017
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. How often do you wear mascara on your lower lashes? Never. It's weird because I always wear mascara on my top lashes. I just don't like the way I look with bottom mascara. No matter what formula I use or whichever way I apply it, it always looks messy, like it's there by accident.

  2. Backpacks or cross-body bags? Cross-body bags. I haven't used backpacks since high school. Partially because they hurt my back but mostly because they're inconvenient to use.

  3. What are three things you'd like to accomplish over the next two weeks? Finish two books, watch Sing before it gets removed from theatres, and see all my family members for Chinese New Year.

  4. Where do you go when you need a quiet place to think? My bathroom. Whether it's in the shower or on the toilet, there's no better place to have some quiet time.

  5. What's something you need to let go of? Old makeup that I haven't used in years or won't use ever again. I keep a lot of it just for collecting's sake, but I really need to de-clutter. It's just taking up too much space.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9