Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 454

on
Monday, December 19, 2016
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. Flats or high tops? High tops. They never go out of style. I have worn them off and on for 15 years now (in fact, my first pair ever was signed by all the boys in Alexisonfire). I went through a phase of wearing flats and now I can't stand them. I don't understand how I ever thought they were comfortable.

  2. Three things you're grateful for today? The Christmas Blend coffee from Starbucks, my Community parka, and dinner at Jamie's Italian with Liz.

  3. When I was growing up, I wasn't allowed to… Wear makeup or nail polish (makes a lot of sense now, doesn't it?). Weirdly enough, my parents allowed me to go to concerts on school nights, take the subway by myself at the age of 13, and hang out downtown until past midnight on weekends. When I brought this up to my mom recently, she was like, "Wow, why did I let you do that?"

  4. What's something you could happily eat every day? French fries.

  5. How do you know when you've had one too many drinks? When I black out? I can't metabolize alcohol, so I've never been properly drunk. The last time I drank copiously was for my 24th birthday; I felt sober the entire time until I blacked out for about 10 minutes, during which I was completely conscious but couldn't see anything or hear anything (I can only liken the experience to being underwater), sweated the alcohol out (like I had a fever), and then was completely sober again. So yeah, this is why I don't drink. Because it's not fun.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9