Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 453

on
Monday, December 12, 2016
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being super chill and 10 being full-on meltdown, how much does the thought of cutting your hair freak you out? Maybe a 2? I cut off about eight inches of hair a few months ago, and I was more relieved than anything else because my long hair (it was almost to the bottom of my back) was driving me insane. But I'm won't rock a shaved side or a pixie cut. I do not look cute in short hair styles, so the idea of cutting that much hair off would be like, a level 9 freak-out.

  2. Scroll through your pics, and tell me who was the last person you took a selfie with. I am not a selfie person nor do I like being in photos, so the last one I took was last summer with my brother and my dad (and it was their idea, not mine).

  3. While we're on the subject of selfies, do you know what a "belfie" is, and have you ever taken one (no judgement!)? I didn't know what it was (nor had I ever heard of it) until just now, when I Googled the term. Urban Dictionary defines it as "a photographic self-portrait featuring the buttocks, usually posted by female celebrities on social media networks." So, definitely no. If I don't even like being in selfies, I sure as hell am not gonna like belfies.

  4. What would you like for lunch today? And for dinner? I brought lunch to work today, which consisted of dill cream cheese and smoked salmon on an everything bagel, quinoa salad, and some red grapes. Then I went out to All Star for dinner with some of the girls at work, and had the Oink Oink grilled cheese (aged cheddar and bacon) with Arahova fries (beer-battered fries with tzatziki sauce). It's all about balance, right?

  5. What are some beauty trends you'd like to see less of, and more of, in 2017? Less contouring, less full coverage concealer all over the face (using a Beauty Blender does not make it okay), less use of massive false lashes, less overdrawn lips. Basically, less "Instagram makeup." I'd like to see more clean, dewy skin, natural-looking undereyes (no brightening under the eye with concealer that's five shades lighter than your natural skintone), and highlighting without contouring.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9