Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 452

on
Monday, December 5, 2016
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. You're given the opportunity to walk the Victoria's Secret Runway Show. Is this a dream or a nightmare scenario? A complete and total nightmare.

  2. Candy canes or gingerbread cookies? Gingerbread cookies. I'm not big on candy canes unless they're in hot chocolate.

  3. How many cats is too many cats? I would say two. I'm not a huge cat person (I like them, but I prefer dogs), but I could have one. That having been said, though, I'd say that for dogs, too. I wouldn't be able to handle more than one pet at a time.

  4. Your favourite winter sweater? This might sound weird, but I don't wear sweaters. My style consists of silky blouses and blazers layered on top. And even at home, I just wear long-sleeved cotton tees or old band shirts. Not a big fan of wool or knitted things; they make me feel itchy.

  5. What nail polish colours do you wear the most? I wear a lot of cool tones (aquas, blues, royal purples) and dark shades. My favourites usually have glitter, duochrome, or pearlized finishes to them. 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9