Friday Five: Ache But Don't Break

on
Friday, December 9, 2016
This week's Friday Five:
  1. What caused your most recent tummy ache? I haven't had a significant one that recently, but the last one I remember was maybe three months ago, after eating Indian food. I love Indian food a lot but I can't eat it often because it's so rich.

  2. What caused your most recent heartache? The US presidential election.

  3. How did you deal with your most recent headache? Took an Advil Extra Strength Liqui-Gel and drank a lot of water.

  4. How do you deal with a sore throat? I gargle salt water once in the morning and once at night, and then I usually take some Ricola drops throughout the day.

  5. Where else do you ache? Neck and back. I don't know what it is, maybe my sleeping positions or my standing/sitting postures or maybe it's just getting old, but I've been getting a lot of neck and back pain recently. Not severe or anything, but enough to make me significantly uncomfortable. I've seen a massage therapist several times in the last couple months but I might just have to go to a chiropractor.

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9